- Raspberries contain more vitamin C than oranges, are super high in fibre, low in calories and supply you with a good dose of folic acid.
- Raspberries are high in potassium, vitamin A and calcium. Who would have thought that you could find so much goodness in one humble berry?
- Blueberries have more heart-healthy antioxidants than most other foods
- Blueberries are the King of Antioxidant Foods
- Blueberries are believed to contain the highest antioxidant capacity of ALL commonly consumed fruits and vegetables